Le genus varanus
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Photo Varanus varius

3 participants
AuteurMessage
crocdoc

Photo Varanus varius Empty
MessageSujet: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius EmptyVen 2 Déc à 20:20

je ne parle pas francais.

The photo of the pair of lace monitors copulating which is being used by this website, on this page and on all other pages, is my photograph. The webmaster is infringing copyright by using it. Please remove it.

Thank you,

David
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Snakeens
Administrateur
Administrateur
Snakeens

MessageSujet: Re: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius EmptySam 3 Déc à 0:51

As I told you in my email, I took it because it was the most beautifull, and because there was no copyight on it. I just remove the background. Wink
Thanks for have being so polite, and glad to see you there.

I'm affraid this forum won't learn anything to you, but I would be so happy if you told us a little bit more about australian goannas.

There isn't a lot of people with a mating pair of Lace monitors. I guess you know one hundred times the "little" I know about these animals, that's why I would be glad if you accept to manage the australian part of the forum. I could translate your posts in french (Google is my friend lol Laughing ). If you haven't enough time, just tell us a bit more about Lacies. Very Happy

I'm gonna come in Australia this summer, and I may need to have some specifics questions... Wink

Cheers,
Paul Wink

Dernière édition par le Mer 26 Avr à 8:21, édité 1 fois
https://varanus.1fr1.net
Polo
varanus acanthurus
varanus acanthurus
Polo

MessageSujet: Re: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius EmptySam 3 Déc à 2:54

Snakeens a écrit:
As I told you in my email, I took it because it was the most beautifull, and because there was no copyight on it. I just remove the background. Wink
Thanks for have being so polite, and glad to see you there.

I'm affraid this forum is won't learn anything to you, but I would be so happy if you told us a little bit more about australian goannas.

There isn't a lot of people with a mating pait of Lace monitors. I guess you know one hundred times the "little" I know about these animals, that's why I would be glad if you accept to manage the australian part of the forum. I could translate your posts in french (Google is my friend lol Laughing ). If you haven't enough time, just tell us a bit more about Lacies. Very Happy

Almost, I'm gonna come in Australia this summer, and I may need to have some specifics questions... Wink

Cheers,
Paul Wink

C'est vrai que le gars est plutôt sympa!.... En tous cas, t'en as de la chance de pouvoir y aller....tu nous fera un beau reportage!! Wink
Snakeens
Administrateur
Administrateur
Snakeens

MessageSujet: Re: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius EmptySam 3 Déc à 4:04

C'est bien pour cela que j'ai accédé aussi vite a sa demande. La politesse est une règle élémentaire qui fait défaut à beaucoup de terrariophiles. Laughing

J'essairai de voir avec ce monsieur si il accepte que je garde cette photo comme fond d'écran si j'y inscrit son pseudo. Smile

Lets wait and see...
Paul. Wink
crocdoc

MessageSujet: thank you, Paul   Photo Varanus varius EmptySam 3 Déc à 6:14

Had you written me an email regarding the photo? I do not recall receiving one. If you had asked permission via an email, then I do apologise. Please send me an email and we can discuss that.

I would be happy to answer your questions regarding Australian monitors, particularly lace monitors, since those are the ones I am most familiar with.
Snakeens
Administrateur
Administrateur
Snakeens

MessageSujet: Re: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius EmptySam 3 Déc à 11:28

I wrote you an email...

Thanks again for having been so polite.
Cheers,
Paul Wink

Dernière édition par le Mer 7 Déc à 6:17, édité 1 fois
crocdoc

MessageSujet: Re: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius EmptyDim 4 Déc à 2:16

Thank you, Paul. I have sent a response.

Cheers,

David
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Photo Varanus varius   Photo Varanus varius Empty

Photo Varanus varius
Page 1 sur 1